At Kagan Plastic Surgery, we realize that a big burden in the decision toward cosmetic surgery is the cost. That is why we are proud to offer a number of financing options, including CareCredit, the nation’s top patient payment program. Through CareCredit, cosmetic surgery patients have the option to fully finance any appearance-enhancing procedure. With CareCredit there are no upfront costs, no annual fees and no pre-payment penalties. This provides the ability to receive cosmetic treatment right away and conveniently make low monthly payments after the procedure.
CareCredit offers a wide range of payment plants, allowing you to choose what fits your lifestyle:
No-Interest Payment Plans
- 6, and 12 month plan options
- No interest if the balance is paid within the indicated time period
- Low minimum monthly payments
Extended Payment Plans
- 24, 36, and 48 month plan options
- For treatment fees ranging from $1,000 to $25,000
- Competitive interest rates
- Monthly payments as low as $76 on a $3,000 procedure
With CareCredit, you have a credit line that you may use for repeat procedures, without the need to re-apply. Applying takes only a few minutes. Apply now or contact our staff for more details.